F- Machine the only original Pro Machine on the Market Today
Williams Trading Co is the only exclusive distributor for this product for all US. To purchase the F-Machine for your store or for e-commerce drop shipment please reach out to sales reps here at 800 423 8587.
In today’s world of knock offs and cheap imitations, make sure you are purchasing the only original F-Machine from Williams Trading Co. If you purchases a F-Machine in the US not from Williams Trading Co, you don’t have the original and powerful F-Machine. The only way to determine that this machine is a tried and tested new machine is to see the F-Machine Sticker on the inside and outside of the box, added at the factory.
Look for the Label for all F Machines
The F-Machine Pro II is our flagship fucking machine. This sex machine is extremely powerful and versatile featuring an adjustable thrust rod length, adjustable thrust depth of 1-6 inches and adjustable front and rear legs to suit various positions.
The F-Machine Pro II features a 60 watt industrial spec motor with a mind-blowing top speed of 240 rpm. Despite its enormous power and speed, thanks to our engineers, it is virtually silent (we won’t tell your neighbours if you don’t!).
Preview Wholesale only pricing at the following link f-machine pro
- 60 Watt 24v high torque motor (virtually silent)
- Soft-start speed controller (motor starts safely & slowly)
- 0-240 RPM speed control
- Quick change crank arm (1-6“)
- Annotated hand held remote control
- Virtually silent slider mechanism (even at full speed)
- Adjustable thrust rod length
- Clear plastic slider guard
- Adjustable leg height for various thrust angles
- All major components CNC machined from aircraft alloy
- Supplied with black 8 inch toy as standard
- Supplied in black retail carton inside discrete plain brown shipping box
- Supplied as standard with UK style kettle lead and UK to EU adapter
View this important video on how to Set Up your official F-Machine PRO
You can read customers review direct from Amazon here
F – Machine Warranty Info
1 year manufacturer’s warranty. Covers unexpected failure/defect of all parts/components that may not be attributed to fair wear & tear. The claimant must be the original owner/purchaser produce a receipt to prove the date of purchase. The parts/components must be free from any modification. Back to base warranty, i.e. the customer is fully responsible for returning the machine at their own cost. In most cases this will not be necessary & we will send you a replacement part(s) to rectify any issue. Normally will cover replacement parts shipping costs for the UK. If outside of the UK, you will be responsible for shipment costs and the parts will be supplied free of charge.