Quick Tips How to Safely Remove Disposable Gloves from Williams Trading University
A How-To Guide for the Removal of Disposable Gloves:
- Pinch and hold the outside of the glove near the wrist area.
- Peel downwards, away from the wrist, turning the glove inside out.
- Pull the glove away until it is removed from the hand and hold the inside-out glove with the gloved hand.
- With your un-gloved hand, slide your finger/s under the wrist of the remaining glove, taking care not to touch the outside of the glove.
- Again, peel downwards, away from the wrist, turning the glove inside out.
- Continue to pull the glove down and over the inside-out glove being held in your gloved hand.
- This will ensure that both gloves are inside out, one glove enveloped inside the other, with no contaminant on the bare hands.
Find More COVID 19 Tips Here from Williams Trading Co
Williams Trading Co Releases New Course on Williams Trading University – A Retailers Guide to COVID-19
Shut In with Recent COVID-19 Travel Restrictions or at Home and Practicing Social Distancing? Game ON!
The COVID-19: A Retailer’s Guide YouTube video shares best practices for retailers concerned about COVID-19, tips to sanitizing your store, and how to keep your employees and customers healthy.