As we now go into our first month of sheltering-in here in New Jersey, the normal task of grocery shopping has become increasingly important to pre-plan with the correct safety precautions from COVID 19. You can learn more about running essential errands from the CDC here.
Grocery Shopping Tips
- Plan your shopping trip early in the morning or late at night, when store traffic is less busy. Many grocery stores are offering early hour entry for senior citizens.
- The most important thing is to wear a mask or face covering during your shopping trip.
- When you arrive at the store please make sure you disinfect the handle of your cart before touching it.
- During your Grocery shopping trip stay at least 6 feet away from others while shopping and in lines
- If your Grocery trip is a refill trip, you can use a bag from home and place your purchases into the bag instead of using a shopping cart.
- Use a credit card or debit card, this eliminates the need to handle cash as the counter.
- At the end of the shopping trip when you are back in the car, remove your mask and make sure you spray disinfectant on your hands first.
- At home after the grocery store trip please make sure you wash your hands, kitchen counter and any other surfaces you’ve touched. Do this after you’ve put away the groceries.
- Don’t forget to wash produce, ‘do not use soap – Wash produce with water, by simply rubbing fruit and vegetables under running water—and scrubbing those with hard skins—can help remove pesticides.
- At home, follow food safety guidelines: clean, separate, cook, There is no evidence that food or food packaging has been linked to getting sick from COVID-19.
Quick Tips How to Safely Remove Disposable Gloves – There’s a right way and a wrong way to take off gloves; this shows you the correct way to remove gloves and avoid contaminating your hands.
It’s Time to Make Your Own Face Mask Here’s how to do it – Complete with printable patterns, diagrams, and instructions.
The Vital Importance of Social Distancing – Why Social Distancing is important to flattening the curve of COVID-19
Williams Trading Co. Opens Up It’s Williams Trading University e-learning Portal to all Adult channels During the COVID 19 Stay at Home Mandate Period – The award-winning e-Learning platform offers all retailers a chance to brush up or refresh their knowledge with over 150 training modules. This is a great way to pass the time – and earn chances to win prizes.
Williams Trading Co Releases New Course on Williams Trading University – A Retailers Guide to COVID-19 – With information culled directly from the CDC’s website, this module on Williams Trading University offers retailers a guide to best practices when deep cleaning their stores, an overview of symptoms of the virus, and downloadable, printable infographics that can be used as signage or even checklists for store employees.
You Tube – The COVID-19: A Retailer’s Guide YouTube video shares best practices for retailers concerned about COVID-19, tips to sanitizing your store, and how to keep your employees and customers healthy.
Shut In with Recent COVID-19 Travel Restrictions or at Home and Practicing Social Distancing? Game ON! – What better way to boost sales? Whether a brick & mortar location serving the public with curbside service, or an e-commerce site shipping product to consumers, games are a hot item right now. This blog article even includes clickable links and PDFs of the most popular games from Kheper Games, Little Genie Productions, Ball & Chain, Creative Conceptions, Ozzee Creations, George’s Fun Factory, PipedreamⓇ Products, and CalExoticsⓇ
The COVID-19: A Retailer’s Guide – YouTube video shares best practices for retailers concerned about COVID-19, tips to sanitizing your store, and how to keep your employees and customers healthy.
Each week, Williams Trading Co will upload new, COVID-19 related content to appropriate platforms like the Williams Trading Co blog, the Williams Trading Co. YouTube Channel, Williams Trading Co’s Facebook page and/or Williams Trading Co.’s Twitter.
For ordering and product information, call a Williams Trading Co. Sales Representative at 800-423-8587 or visit www.williamstradingco.com For drop shipment and e-commerce support please visit https://dropship.williamstradingco.com/
Williams Trading Co. is a full line Adult Wholesale Distributor with over 40 years of excellence in the industry, carrying over 20,000 different items, with new products added weekly. Check out www.williamstradingco.com for its simple and effective online ordering system, backed by a knowledgeable sales staff. Over the years the company has expanded to offer direct drop-shipping services for online retailers, with the launch of https://dropship.williamstradingco.com/.