Easily Integrate Adult Novelty Drop Ship Product from Williams Trading Co Drop Ship & Sync with Sales Channels
Drop Shipping F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What are the Advantages of Drop Shipment Shipping Services?
The Adult drop shipping model has a number of advantages:
- Lower Capital Requirement: With drop shipping, you don’t need to invest thousands of dollars in inventory. Instead, you only purchase a product when you have an existing order to fill.
- Wider Adult Product Selection: When you don’t have to pre-purchase all the items you sell, you can offer a significantly larger number of products to your customers. We offer over 19,000 Adult items in our data feed today.
- Reduced Risk: Without thousands invested in inventory, the risk involved with starting an online store is dramatically reduced. If things don’t work out, you aren’t stuck with inventory.
- Location Independence: You don’t have to worry about fulfillment or running a warehouse.You run a drop shipping business from anywhere with a laptop and an internet connection.
- Highly Scalable: You don’t need to manually fulfill each order, it’s relatively easy to scale a drop shipping business.
- What services does Williams Trading offer our drop shippers?
- We drop ship right to your customers which eliminates the need for you to have inventory or handle any items.
- We ship all orders in a discreet box or bubble pack pprotectsbag based on the weight of the product.
- Packing slip in the shipment, with your company name, disclaimer, return policy, your customer information including items that were shipped and any item on backorder.
- We ship UPS and US Mail for all domestic orders. Also International shipping by UPS and US Mail are available. (International Shipments are your responsibility as soon as we ship the order).
- We offer overnight and 2 day shipping. We guarantee that priority (overnight & 2 day) orders get out the same day, as long as we receive them before 12:00 PM EST.
- We charge the UPS and US mail rates we are billed. There is an additional $2.25* handling fee per box.
- Computerized shipping and tracking. At 4 pm to 5 pm (EST) each working day, we transmit all tracking information. You will receive the UPS or US mail tracking number, shipping cost, handling fee and any items on backorder we shipped in the previous 24 hours.
- All items on backorder are checked daily with shipments received. Our fill rate is over 95%.
- Customer service department will advise and answer all your questions and concerns about our services and orders.
- Email verification is another great optional feature we offer thru UPS and US Mail. If your customer provides an e-mail address, UPS or US Mail will send them an email with the tracking # and date shipped. This email comes from UPS and US Mail, and is totally discreet. This feature should reduce your customer service calls and emails.
- Daily invoicing and a PDF of your invoice is available.
- Daily, Weekly and Bi-Monthly terms for payment based on Credit Application. All accounts must have a current credit card on file.
- Do you have a catalog for new releases?
- Due to the amount of weekly updates including new items, price changes and discontinued items, we offer a 100% live data feed that is updated every hour with API Integration. Our data feed includes full product specifications, multiple images and wholesale pricing. In addition to our data feed, you can you use our Smart Search Sex Toy finder on the Williams Trading or Muffs and Cuffs website. You can check weekly new items here at the following link. We update a weekly digital flip snack catalog of new items, which is downloadable at the following link.
- Do you have a Data Feed Available?
Trouble Free Order Integration and API Compatibility – Our efficient distribution center and shipping system allows us to ship to your customers in a 1 or 2 days. We pick, pack and ship orders 6 days per week to meet your needs. Our family-run business includes the industries best account reps with long term e-commerce knowledge to guide you on your product selection. Full order integration is included with no minimum quantity or cost for drop ship ordering. Our full product data feed makes it easy for you to integrate our data, imagery, inventory and shipping information with your online store. Real time hourly inventory updates are available assuring you that your e-commerce site is up to date with the most recent stock levels and data. Our data feed is also fully integrated with Inventory Source with inventory updates and ordering, please visit the Inventory Source link here
You can submit drop ship orders in several ways:
- By manually adding items to our shopping cart
- Uploading a batch file of orders in a CSV format (Comma Separated Values)
- Or by using our API (Application Programming Interface) to submit orders in real time directly from your orders system or shopping cart. (see our data feed here)
Option 2 use the Inventory Source Integration-
- Do you have Price List that are available for download?
Downloadable price lists are available. They can be downloaded in either CSV or XML format, and contain all products that are available on the website. We suggest that you do NOT use the raw data we provide to populate the items on your own website. Use a script or some other means to only retrieve information from products that you actually wish to carry, and update your website accordingly.
If you are downloading these files using your web browser, please be sure to right click on the link and choose “save link as…” or your browser’s equivalent to download them to your computer and not open the text files in your web browser. Visit our Data Feed Page Here
- Do you have IT Support for Questions on data feed integration?
For our support concerning IT questions, please contact John at 1-800-423-8587 ext 101. You may also email your IT questions to: Johnh@williamstradingco.com. We suggest you work directly with your sales rep assigned to your account. You can reach our sales department for the drop shipping division at 1-800-423-8587, ext 114. You may also email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do you prepare the packing slip?
Discrete Consumer Packaging & Packing Slips – Discrete and generic shipping label & packaging is provided for all of your drop shipment needs. This includes bubble protected envelope packaging and unmarked discreet boxes for larger valuable drop shipment items.
- What about Customer Service and Account Support?
We have over 43 years of experience and customer service specializing in Adult Novelty products with e-commerce drop shipments. Once your account is approved you will be appointed a customer service rep and a dedicated sales rep to handle all of your account questions. We also have a specialist available for unique product questions and follow up regarding measurements, color, and packaging type. Our most valuable asset is our long term staff. Our sales reps receive regular training from our manufacturing brands making them a valuable resource for your business. We understand what is selling today, including new releases, hot industry trends and category expansion. In addition to the our unique understanding of the Adult drop ship industry, we provide top seller reports by category to assist with your online selection of products.
- Do you prepare for Amazon FBA Warehouse Specifications?
Yes, we will prepare your shipment including bag, label and tag for Amazon Shipments. You are required to be an approved Amazon Reseller in good standing before starting this process. Additional charges are incurred for all FBA Amazon preparations. Since June 2017, Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) usage has grown considerably. Fulfillment by Amazon, or FBA for short, is an Amazon program which allows sellers to offload most of their warehouse operations to Amazon for an extra fee. As a result sellers using FBA get preferential treatment in buy-box rotation, and customers buying from them get the same two-day Prime shipping like when buying from Amazon itself. Please reach out to our sales reps to discuss your needs for Amazon preparation only after you have been approved as an FBA seller direct with Amazon. All inventory required for FBA will be purchased in advance before shipment to the FBA Amazon warehouse, which will require an initial inventory investment from the reseller. All FBA purchases are final with no returns or exchanges.
- What is the handling fee for drop shipping?
We charge a drop ship fee per order (not per item) of $2.25* for each drop shipment order.
- What type of shipping services are available?
We offer UPS Shipping services including economy, ground, 3 day, 2 day, overnight and international shipping. USPS shipping is also available services include first class, priority, express and international shipping. We offer best rate program which will shop between all services offered to find the best shipping rate available.
- What are the suggested retail prices?
We suggest a mark up of least 100% to 200% depending on cost. We advise that you review the competitive e-commerce marketplace before pricing your goods.
- What is the return policy?
Due to the discreet, sensitive and hygienic nature of the products that are distributed we do not accept returns.
We do have some exceptions listed below:
Manufacturer Defectives (must be reported within 30 days)
- Place a new web order for defective merchandise
- Please fill out this form with the original order # and the customer’s complaint so we may justify the defect.
- Once we establish defective product we will credit.
- These orders never made it to their destinations, the address was incorrect or the package did not fit the receptacle.
- We will inspect these returns and if they are viable for resale we will credit.
- If products are not viable for resale due to damage from shipping, no credit will be issued as we have to discard the product.
- Notifications of viable returns will be marked on the website only.
- USPS Economy service returned or refused orders will be billed to you. We are billed for returns.
- It is the customers responsibility to reship with the corrected address or credit their customer.
- If shipment is returned again there will be a 15% restocking fee added.
Wrong Item/Shortages (Must be reported within 48 hours from ROG)
- If a wrong order or item is received please contact us at email@example.com with the order # and explain the issue.
- If there were shortages email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order# and items that were short by product # or description.
- Once we investigate the order # we will then credit for product or issue a call tag to have the order returned.
- We will reship the correct items
- We are not responsible for orders once they have left our warehouse
- If there is a tracking #, the order has been put on a skid and has left our building
- If the order does not make it to its destination, customers are responsible for contacting the carrier and filing claim. Please follow up with our customer service department.
UPS and US Mail F.A.Q.
- What about UPS and US Mail rates?
- You can go to www.ups.com and enter our zip code (08110) to give you the absolute latest rates from OUR area. US Mail rates are less expensive, but close enough to base both shipping methods on the same pricing structure in your website. US International Airmail rates are very competitive with UPS International rates.
- What about shipment tracking?
UPS and US mail offer tracking information on all services. UPS orders are insured for $100 free of charge when shipping international. Delivery of international orders is up to the discretion of the receiving country. If a package does not get accepted into the destination country, retrieval of merchandise depends on the total value. If the merchandise is recovered you will receive a credit for the product with a deduction of incoming freight costs and taxes. Awareness of international shipping liabilities should be made to all customers. Williams Trading will not be held responsible for the loss of goods due to international shipping regulations.
Q.What should I charge for retail shipping rates?
Our RECOMMENDATION for what your retail customers should pay for shipping are as follows:
- Standard Ground- $12.95
- Second Day Air – $27.95
- Overnight – $39.95
- International – $54.95
- UPS has some restricted countries. These orders must go US Mail. If you need a list please of countries, please email us.
- Oversize items may incur additional shipping charges due to weight and DIM.
- We advise you review competitive ecommerce rates before pricing shipping costs.
- UPS does not require a signature for domestic residential deliveries.
- UPS cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or military bases. These orders must be shipped via US Mail.
Q Do You offer a Wholesale Account for Non Drop Shippers?
Williams Trading Co. is an adult distributor that has been in business since 1974.Our services include not only drop shipping but also wholesale accounts. Williams Trading has a 60,000 sq ft warehouse and inventory of over 19,000 products. With a wholesale account, Williams Trading will ship the order directly to your location for you to complete the order and ship direct to your customers.
- What is MAP (Minimum Advertised Policies) and how do I price my ecommerce site to stay in compliance with manufacturers?
Williams Trading Co is dedicated to providing your consumers the highest quality online purchase experience from all of our resellers. As such, we strictly enforce all minimum advertised price policies (MAP policy compliance) designated by our branded-vendor partners to protect their product’s imagery, trademark and pricing.
E-Commerce MAP Policy: Branded MAP Policy Enforcement for Vendors Amazon and Non Amazon
MAP policy compliance applies to all internet sales of our branded-vendor’s products sold in North America (including Canada) and internationally, except in countries where such policies are prohibited by law. MAP policy compliance applies to all branded-vendor partners’ products offered for resale based on the current retail price they publish and, subsequently, is unique to each of our partners.
Williams Trading Co wholesale and drop shipment customers are required to conform to the published MAP policy compliance established by each of the branded-vendor products you resell. You may not ADVERTISE any of the MAP products at a price below the designated MAP price outlined in their published MAP policy. However, this policy does not apply in any way to a reseller’s actual SELLING at set prices. Every online re seller remains free to set their own retail price for the branded-vendor products they carry.
It is the sole discretion of Williams Trading Co to reserve the right to review a reseller’s compliance with branded-vendor partner’s MAP policy. If it is verified a Williams Trading Co customer advertises a vendor-branded product below the MAP policy price, they will no longer be eligible to purchase or resell that branded-product line. Upon the terms and conditions of our appointed distribution agreements, we require our resellers to execute a MAP minimum advertised price policy agreement for all participating resellers.
All Amazon restricted Brands listed on the link can not be offered or listed for sale within the Amazon Marketplace as a Reseller. You can view the complete list of MAP Pricing here are the following link
Special Authorization is Required to Sell California Exotics On-Line with all Amazon Resellers
Please note before listing any California Exotics Products, you are required to register direct with California Exotics and only use the “Approved ASIN” list for selling products on Amazon. You can download the approved ASIN and register for approval here.
- Do you offer International drop shipment?
Account Approval Wholesaler Status Required – To qualify as a drop ship international customer, your account must be approved as an active wholesale reseller in the U.S. with trade references. Special packaging required for international orders will potentially increase shipment release time and cost. All customs documentation must be prepared in advance. *Handling fee per shipment is subject to change.
Delivery of Inventory Broker Required – All international shipments outside of the US will require the use of an import and inventory broker. Williams Trading Co will not be responsible for any import duties, taxes, collect freight or miscellaneous charges associated with importation of your international order. Williams Trading Co is not responsible for inventory once it leaves our building.It is required to pre-pay for all orders before shipment. The proper tracking information and bill of landing will be provided for your shipment.
Prepayment Terms Required for all Orders – All international orders require advance prepayment. Williams Trading Co will accept a wire transfer before shipment with a $25 per transaction wire fee. Use of a credit card for payment will require a signed authorized credit card form on file with a 4% fee for all credit card transactions.
Importer and Consignee – Any shipment from our facility, you must list yourself as the importer and consignee of that shipment and inventory. Williams Trading Co will not act as importer or consignee of this inventory or shipment.
Taxes – By having inventory within the designated shipped country, you may be liable for certain taxes in the shipped Country.
Custom Clearance on all International Orders – All clearance documents and advance required customer forms will be at the full responsibility of the importer. All customs forms including documentation, certificate numbers, license numbers, item weight, invoicing, value and country of origin will be required by the seller to be completed in full.
- Which Countries are restricted for International drop shipment?
Based on legal restrictions we do not offer drop shipment services to the following counties: Saudi Arabia & United Arab Emirates, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Malaysia, Maldives.
Customer Service Issues Notifications – All international orders require a minimum notification of 48 hours based on receipt of order.
- How do I establish a new wholesale account for drop shipment?
After reading the information above and are interested in setting up a drop shipment account, you must be an active wholesale dropshipper with Williams Trading Co, with a tax number for certification and a completed wholesale account application. Additionally all drop shipment accounts are required to have a signed credit card authorization on file for all charges. We can not process orders for your account, or release wholesale pricing until the full documentation is completed below. Our sales rep will guide you through the process to establish your new account.
The first step is to sign up here and submit the required forms:
You can download the required forms here:
- Credit Card Authorization Form – Fill out this form for every credit card you want us to keep on file.
- PA Sales Tax Form – If you live in PA you must complete this form in addition to the Customer Information form.
- NJ Sales Tax Form for Residents – If you live in NJ and plan on picking up your orders from our location in NJ, you must fill out this form in addition to the Customer Information form.
- NJ Sales Tax Form for Non-Residents – If you do not live in NJ, but you plan on picking up your orders from our location in NJ, you must fill out this form in addition to the Customer Information form.
Williams Trading Co. Muffs and Cuffs Drop Shipment F.A.Q. This email pdf together with any attachments is for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged information. Non-disclosure agreements apply. Any distribution without the sender’s prior consent is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by email immediately and delete the message from your computer and server without making any copies.