Best Dildo Techniques for Vaginal Penetration
Featuring Cloud 9 Pro Sensual Realistic Silicone Dildos
Sex Ed with Kylie Jensen
Hi, I’m Kylie, and today we are going to dive into our Guide to Dildos and Pleasurable Penetration, with Part 5: How to Use a Dildo.
Today’s topics is brought to by: Cloud 9’s New Pro Sensual Realistic Silicone Dildos.
Join me in this series as we explore the fascinating history of dildos, its variety of uses, the different types including materials, as well as how to choose and use a dildo for your own sexual pleasure in the following Guide to Dildos and Pleasurable Penetration.
How to Use a Silicone Dildo: Top 10 Tips for Beginners
- Communication: If you intend to use your new dildo during partner play, it is a good idea to talk about it with your partner first. Whipping it out in the heat of the moment may intimidate your partner or even turn them off. While some people like surprises, this may not be the time or place. See the “Tips for Talking About Sexual Intimacy with Your Partner” below.
- Clean Your Toy: Clean your toys before and after use using one of the methods above. This is especially important if you are sharing your toys with others, and in that case, you will want to sterilize the toy in between uses. In addition, always sterilize your dildo when switching from anal to vaginal play so you don’t bring bad bacteria into the vagina.
- Lube: Lube is your best friend when it comes to dildo play. Even if you are using a realistic material like silicone, sex toys tend to be a bit dry and can cause friction if not well lubricated before play. Again, use only water-based lubes with silicone toys.
- Set the Mood: Create a sensual atmosphere to turn on the senses. Dim the lights, add some candles and sensual music, lock the door and create a sexy space that will heighten your pleasure.
- Foreplay: Turn yourself or your partner on first before attempting penetration. This means lots of foreplay to get you both in the mood. The more turned on you and your partner are, the better your pleasure and experience will be.
- Tease: Tease the area you intend to penetrate first before going all in. This means teasing and sliding the tip of the dildo over the vaginal opening or anus, to warm it up and allow it to open naturally to pleasure. Don’t force the dildo inside!
- Go Slow: Again, when penetrating yourself or your partner for the first time you will want to go slow and allow your body to adjust to the sensation. The more you tease, the receptive your body will become as passion and desire builds inside of you.
- Experiment: Try different angles to hit the various erogenous zones. Experiment with depth, pressure, speed and rhythm. Change it up to allow for different sensations.
- Play: Sex should be fun so don’t take it so seriously. Be playful and adventurous, have fun and enjoy the ride!
- Practice Makes Perfect: Your first time using a dildo may not be exactly as you imagined it would be. It is important to have realistic expectations and to remember that wielding a dildo is a skill, just like anything else. The more you experiment with dildo play, the better your experience will become. This gives you time to learn what your body or your partner likes best, so you can hone your skills for maximum results!
The Best Dildo Techniques for Vaginal Penetration
There are many ways you can use a dildo for vaginal pleasure. Here are some expert techniques for dildo play that you can start using right away.
Foreplay and the Clitoris
As mentioned above, begin with foreplay and other types of sensual arousal before moving into penetration. This can include kissing, fondling, oral sex, breast play and fingering. Fingering is a great way to prepare the vagina for dildo play, as it allows her to get turned on and used to penetration before using something larger. And, don’t forget about the clitoris! With over 8000 nerve endings all designed specifically for pleasure, the clitoris is key to many women’s sexual arousal.
Warm Up: Vulva Slide
When she is ready for dildo play, begin by lubing up the head of the dildo with a generous amount of lube. Next, gently rub the head of the dildo over her clitoris, then down over the vaginal opening. Slide the head of the dildo up and down over her many erogenous zones located in the vulva in a slow, sensual manner to build desire and prepare her for penetration.
Small Shallow Strokes
After she has warmed up and is opening for pleasure, you can use short, shallow dips inside the vagina so she can get used to penetration. Remember that the vagina’s outer one third contains more sensitive nerve endings than the rest of the vaginal canal[i], especially the G-spot which is 2-3 inches inside. So, small, shallow strokes may be all she needs to have an explosive orgasm. Just because a dildo may be long in length, doesn’t mean you need to insert the whole thing to reach her hottest erogenous zones.
Instead of stroking, you can also use slow, sexy circles using the head of the dildo to stimulate all around the walls of the vagina.
Come Hither Strokes
Come hither strokes are perfect for G-spot arousal. Again, use short, shallow strokes to press straight inside, then bend the tip of the dildo up as you pull out, so it drags over and presses into the upper wall where the G-spot resides.
Rock and Roll
While we often think a penis or dildo is used for just straight penetration or thrusting, a dildo can also be rocked up and down, rather than in and out. This type of motion presses into the G-spot, which it tends to respond to more than straight thrusting, as you pump the dildo into your G-spot applying firm pressure.
Twist and Turn
The Twist and Turn technique is similar to circles, except you twist and turn left, and then right, while using slow, deeper strokes.
Besides the G-spot, there are two more erogenous zones to be aware of inside the vagina that can give women amazing orgasms. One of them is the A-spot, which is a part of the AFE zone. This spot resides deeper, at the back of the vagina, just before the cervix. It is a little ridge and groove on the upper wall of the vagina (belly side). The doctor who discovered it claims that when properly stimulated, it can produce multiple orgasms and make the vagina gush with fluids[ii].
The A-Spot Stroke is similar to the Rock and Roll, except you are going deeper into the vagina, to hit the A-spot, while thrusting up to hit the groove, then dragging back along the G-spot when you pull out.
Deep Spot Caress
The other erogenous zone, deep at the back of the vaginal canal is the cervix. Some women find this spot extremely orgasmic, while others will not like it being touched at all. When stimulating this area, it is usually best to go slow, using sensual, and gentle strokes, like a slow tapping, rubbing or caress. However, some women may enjoy deeper, stronger pressure, and even a harder bump and grind.
While some women like a gentler approach, other women enjoy greater stimulation, with deeper thrusting into the cervix, stronger pressure and a harder bump and grind. This gives them a feeling as if the cervix itself is being penetrated, which can be very arousing.
They say variety is the spice of life. That is especially true with sex as well. So, don’t just learn one technique and stick to it. Try to vary strokes, speeds, rhythm and pressure to keep it interesting and so you don’t numb one area but vary the pleasure throughout her vagina.
Introducing Cloud 9 Novelties Pro Sensual Realistic Silicone Dildos
Feels Like the Real Thing! Extremely Lifelike Design.
The Pro Sensual Realistic Silicone Dildos from Cloud 9 Novelties are a series of premium sex toys made of the highest-grade Platinum Silicone, featuring a realistic design from the tip of the head to base, for the ultimate natural look and life-like silky feel.
The Pro Sensual Realistic Silicone Dildos from Cloud 9 Novelties are odorless dongs that feel real made of Platinum Silicone. Sized and shaped perfectly, these realistic dongs can quickly bring you to orgasm! Perfect for both anal and vaginal play.
I hope you enjoyed our History of Dildos today! Until next time, this is Sex Ed with Kylie Jensen.
Take the free e-learning courses at WTULearn.com Clicking Here. You can take additional courses and win prizes every month. Learn and Win every month with WTU!
Williams Trading leads as the first adult distributor offering free- e learning for all new customers Williams Trading University is a free e-learning program available exclusively to existing and new Williams Trading Co. accounts. Online courses are available 24 hours/7 days per week at www.wtulearn.com.
For ordering and product information, call a Williams Trading sales representative at 800-423-8587 or visit www.williamstradingco.com to view featured products and monthly specials.
Williams Trading Co. is a full line Adult Wholesale Distributor with over 40 years of excellence in the industry, carrying over 20,000 different items; with new products added weekly. Check out www.williamstradingco.com for its simple and effective online ordering system, backed by a knowledgeable sales staff. Over the years the company has expanded to offering direct drop-shipping services for online retailers, with the launch of MuffsandCuffs.com.
Williams Training Co. We bring value to Adult Novelties.
Illustrations from badgirlsbible.com